You can now play as Elven warrior Eltariel in Middle-earth: Shadow of War
If you’ve done all you can do in Middle-earth: Shadow of War, thanks to the launching of the Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion DLC this week. In the DLC you get to play as Elven warrior Eltariel who is on her own mission to hunt down Nazgûl to uncover more mysteries and discover new Nemesis characters as well as Legendary Orcs who’ll be able to join your army.
Along with the DLC, a free update will be coming to the game that will improve the Nemesis System, the photo mode, and other additions. Check out the list below and the launch trailer above.
· Nemesis System Enhancements – Orc Captains (whether friends or foes) can exhibit new traits and behaviours, adding further depth to combat encounters and player interactions, such as:
- Tunnel Rat – Orcs can burrow into the ground and summon Ghûls.
- Sniper Shot – Archers can fire from great distances with pinpoint accuracy.
- Tremor – Ologs can pound the earth with tremendous force, staggering nearby threats and heavily damaging structures.
- Gifts of Treasure – Followers can now bring players the gift of a Treasure Orc, providing even more ways to earn Gems and Mirian.
· Photo Mode Upgrades – New filters, frames and styles, along with adjustable expressions and added stickers, giving players more options for customising in-game action shots.
· Player Skins – Choose to appear as Talion or Eltariel in the main story campaign.
· Training Orders Update – Players can now upgrade their Orc Followers with Training Orders while in the Garrison, saving time and offering more flexibility in deployment.
· Player Stats Page – New menu for players to track a variety of in-game statistics, including the number and type of enemy kills, dominations and betrayals; fortresses conquered and defended; gear pieces collected and upgraded; and many more.
· Field of View Options – More ways for players to customise the user interface and scale their field of view.