Watch Dogs 2 season pass contents revealed
Ubisoft has announced what will be included in Watch Dogs 2’s season pass, providing both a video trailer and a detailed text-based breakdown.
The specific contents of the season pass were disclosed via a press release issued by Ubisoft. The pass will grant access to three major DLC packs as well as two smaller bundles, all of which will be available by spring, 2017. Here’s a full rundown of the included content and when it will be available (text courtesy of Ubisoft):
- DLC 1 - T-Bone Content Bundle: Players will get the style and the swagger of legendary hacker Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney with his truck and outfit and discover Mayhem, a new co-op difficulty level that will pit players against a new enemy archetype armed with advanced weaponry. (Available December 13th for PlayStation 4)
- DLC 2 - Human Conditions: Through several hours of additional mission content in three new world stories, players will uncover San Francisco’s biggest scandals on the cutting edge of science, medicine and misuse. In Human Conditions, players will also experience new elite co-op missions and face a new enemy type: Jammer, with the technology to hunt players down. (Available Spring 2017)
- DLC 3 - No Compromise: Players will experience an all-new world story which mixes Marcus up in the seedy underbelly of San Francisco and puts him in the crosshairs of the Russian mafia. Also includes a new co-op mode: Showd0wn, where only the best players will get to survive. (Available Spring 2017)
- Psychedelic Pack: Customize Marcus’s outfit, weapon, drone and car in the grooviest style. (Available on Day One)
- Root Access Bundle: Includes full sets of outfits, new cars, a drone skin and a new weapon, as well as the Zodiac Killer mission. (Available this Winter)
The season pass will cost $39.99 and will be included for free in the Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition. Console players will be able to play Watch Dogs 2 starting on November 15 while PC players will have to wait until November 29.