First major Fallout 4 patch now live on all platforms
Bethesda has released the first major post-launch patch for Fallout 4, updating all three versions of the game with new features and fixes.
The patch, which brings the game up to version 1.2, adds in a pair of new key-mapping features for the PC version of the game along with general bug fixes for all three platforms. The patch was initially released for the PC version of Fallout 4, before coming to PS4 and, finally, Xbox One throughout this past week. You can read the full patch notes below courtesy of Bethesda’s official forums:
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping (PC)
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container (PC)
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with "When Freedom Calls" where the quest would not complete
- During "Confidence Man" fixed issue where player's health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly (PC)
For more on Fallout 4, be sure to read our official GameCrate review.