Absolver’s online stability patch is now live
Sloclap has officially released update 1.05 for Absolver, a previously confirmed update that makes large strides towards shoring up the game’s online stability while also fixing bugs and making other miscellaneous changes.
The release of update 1.05 was confirmed via this recent Steam Community post. You can read the full patch notes below:
- Various improvements to server connection and matchmaking
- Added double save to avoid complete progression loss if a save get corrupted
- Bug fixes when joining a school
- Fixed bug where Achievements wouldn’t be unlocked on Steam and PS4.
- Beat an AI to unlock your due achievements, there could be a small delay before the achievement pops :)
- Cross-region invitations added
- Fixed Boss progression not being updated (For now, this fix only works for bosses, we’re still working on fixing the Marked Ones progression issue. We apologize about this issue and are still investigating.)
- Improved overall stability
Sadly, update 1.05 doesn’t include the new gear items Sloclap previously promised, those will come with update 1.06, an update that should arrive later this week.
Absolver is available now on PC and PlayStation 4. You can read our review for Sloclap’s new martial arts adventure game here.